Board logo

標題: chaussure adidas blanche femme 000 to $15 [打印本頁]

作者: vbgibatqv2    時間: 2017-3-24 08:11     標題: chaussure adidas blanche femme 000 to $15

for example?” I ask“No” he says “the parasite’s effects on personality are very subtle” If as a woman you were introverted before being infected he says the parasite won’t turn you into a raving extrovert It might just make you a little less introverted “I’m very typical of Toxoplasma males” he continues “But I don’t know whether my personality traits have anything to do with the infection It’s impossible to say for any one individual You usually need about 50 people who are infected and 50 who are not in order to see a statistically significant difference The vast majority of people will have no idea they’re infected”Still he concedes the parasite could be very bad news for a small percentage of people—and not just those who might be at greater risk for car accidents Many schizophrenia patients show shrinkage in parts of their cerebral cortex and Flegr thinks the protozoan may be to blame for that He hands me a recently published paper on the topic that he co-authored with colleagues at Charles University including a psychiatrist named Jiri Horacek Twelve of 44 schizophrenia patients who underwent MRI scans the team found had reduced gray matter in the brain—and the decrease occurred almost exclusively in those who tested positive for T gondii After reading the abstract I must look stunned because Flegr smiles and says “Jiri had the same response I don’t think he believed it could be true” When I later speak with Horacek he admits to having been skeptical about Flegr’s theory at the outset When they merged the MRI results with the infection data however he went from being a doubter to being a believer “I was amazed at how pronounced the effect was” he says “To me that suggests the parasite may trigger schizophrenia in genetically susceptible people”One might be tempted to dismiss the bulk of Flegr’s work as hokum—the fanciful imaginings of a lone eccentric scholar—were it not for the pioneering research of Joanne Webster a parasitologist at Imperial College London Just as Flegr was embarking on his human trials Webster then a freshly minted PhD, on the other hand,chaussure de ski salomon,000 to $15,wiki adidas,
In addition,babyliss, such as the REI Base Camp 6 Tent,which we cover below Otherwise save your money: The Eureka tent will meet your family’s needs
The boxlike Copper Canyon 6 is easy to set up and one person can erect it in 15 minutes or less Working together two people familiar with the tent can set it up in about five minutes Our testers found this tent to be among the most intuitive to set up and take down of all the tents we slept in The 7-foot center height near-vertical walls and 10-by-10-foot footprint put the Copper Canyon 6 among the roomiest of the tentswe tested The all-mesh roof provides ample ventilation and is ideal for stargazing: One dad accustomed to solid tent roofs said the view from his bag during the first night in Joshua Tree brought tears to his eyes
Look out above: peering through the Copper Canyon 6’s stargazer-friendly mesh roof Photo: Dan Koeppel
The Copper Canyon 6 also has large mesh windows on all four sides that zip open and shut When all the windows are open being inside the tent is almost like being outside When they’re closed the solid walls provide wind protection even if the fly remains off We also liked the versatile windows for privacy reasons: Most of the other tents we tested—including the more-expensive Marmot Limestone 6P Mountain Hardwear Optic 6 and North Face Kaiju 6—have mesh walls Mesh walls are appealing when you have a private camping spot and want to gaze out at a lovely view but not so much when you want privacy in a crowded campground
The Copper Canyon 6 is the least-expensive option in a line that also includes Eureka’s similar Jade Canyon 6 ($360) and Silver Canyon 6 ($400); the Silver’s full fly and small vestibule are better suited to anyone who frequently camps in rainy weather (more on the other tents in Eureka’s Canyon series below)
Room with a view: the Copper Canyon’s picture-window screen door Photo: Dan Koeppel
Unlike the Eureka Jade Canyon 6 which we also tested the Copper Canyon 6 has heavy poles made of fiberglass and steel We found out firsthand during our Point Mugu camping trip that the added weight also means added strength While the Copper Canyon 6 twisted in on itself in high winds—especially after its inhabitants who were previously weighing it down emerged for breakfast—its poles suffered no damage Meanwhile the aluminum poles on the Jade Canyon 6 and on the more-expensive North Face tent wound up bending in the same winds
We talked through the specs on the Copper Canyon 6 with Ryan Flynn sales manager for Johnson Outdoors Eureka’s parent company Flynn told us that the advantage

歡迎光臨 Seal-Ro (http://sealro.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0